Teen Health Connection is fortunate to have a registered dietitian on our team who serves as an adolescent's most reliable source of nutrition information. Registered dietitians are trained in food and nutrition to help patients achieve their health and fitness goals. The dietitian helps develop personalized nutrition plans for individuals of all ages and can help to separate facts from fads in order to put adolescents on the path to reaching a healthy weight, eating healthier and reducing the risk of chronic illness.
Please call Teen Health Connection if:
- You and your family want to learn how to eat healthier
- You have or want to prevent diabetes, cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure or other chronic illness
- You have digestive problems
- You want want nutritional guidance to improve your performance in sports or physical activities
- You would like help in gaining, losing or maintaining your weight
Courtney Schauder, RD, LDN
Courtney is a registered dietitian for Teen Health Connection. She works with the Center for Disordered Eating and provides recovery focused nutritional therapy for guided weight restoration and maintenance, nutrition education and meal planning to create a healthy balanced outlook on nutrition.