Teen Health Connection is excited to offer Parenting the Love and Logic Way, a curriculum developed by Jim Fay, Charles Fay Ph.D., and Foster W. Cline M.D., designed to give participants practical skills that can be used immediately with adolescents.
Our classes are offered one evening a week for 6 consecutive weeks. The classes are free to attend and each family will receive a Parenting the Love and Logic Way workbook. Parenting the Love and Logic Way will help parents feel more confident, have more fun parenting and feel more relaxed.
To watch testimonials from other parents who have benefitted from the Parenting the Love and Logic Way class please visit our Teen Health Connection YouTube page.
- Thursday, March 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6, 13 from 6:30-8:30pm at Hawthorne Academy of Health Sciences, 1411 Hawthorne Lane - In session
- Thursday, April 27, May 11, 18, 25, June 1 and 8 (skip the first week of May) from 6:30-8:30pm at St. Stephens United Methodist Church, 6800 Sardis Road - Register Now
- Tuesday, March 28, April 4, 11, 25, May 2 and May 9 from 9:30-11:30am at Teen Health Connection, 3541 Randolph Road - Register Now
- Saturday, April 29, May 13 and June 3 from 10:00am-1:0pm at Renaissance West Community Center, 3610 Nobles Avenue - Register Now
- If you are interested in joining a morning Parenting the Love and Logic Way class at Teen Health Connection please contact Kathy O'Reilly at 704-381-8333.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way
Each participant must fill out a registration form. If you are planning on taking the class with another person make sure that both participants fill out a registration form separately. There is a place on the registration form to indicate that you wish to take the class with someone else.
The Teen Health Connection website is not associated with or sponsored by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. Love and Logic is a registered trademark of the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. Love and Logic was founded by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D., with continued creative and operational direction by Charles Fay, Ph.D. It is based on the experience of a combined total of over 100 years working with and raising kids and is based on a psychologically sound parenting and teaching philosophy called Love and Logic. For more information, please go to (www.loveandlogic.com) or call 800.338.4065.
The Teen Health Connection Parenting the Love and Logic Way program is generously supported by the United Way of Central Carolinas.